SmithBits TalkRadio

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Sarantos - I'd Follow You Into The Fire

View this email in your browser
 

My new music video for
“I'd Follow You Into Fire" is released
worldwide right now!

 

 

Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt so crazy about someone that you would do anything for them, follow them anywhere?? Even if you knew you shouldn't?

Love is crazy, exciting, and confusing all at the same time. It makes us leap tall buildings in a single bound, reach for the sky, accomplish things we didn't know we could do but it can also make us say or do things that might not necessarily be in our best interest.

This is a reflective song about a glance that led to love. Love blossomed within minutes into unwavering loyalty & devotion. You’d follow her anywhere, even into the fire.

This Owl City/Imagine Dragons indie adult contemporary type of song starts off with Spanish/Arabic sultry and seductive intro. Vocally torn and almost held emotionless because I’m under a trance, I also hold the last word of every sentence signifying the tension and conflict within the lover – do they jump into the fire and follow or not? The arabesque horns at the end of the song exude an exotic flavor. As the violin teases in the background, eventually the lover cannot resist. Can you?

The music video features a love crazy guy who’d follow his love anywhere, even straight into the fire! Love isn’t perfect. No matter how much you shouldn't, no matter how much you know it’s wrong, sometimes love makes us do crazy things. We’ve all been there. Get ready for a trip into the fire!

http://spoti.fi/2ghNevG
https://apple.co/2J78eoO

I’ll continue to release a new song, music video, book chapter and Behind the scenes video every month. I love being a proud supporter of multiple charities and donating directly to many charitable organizations!

See my newest Vocus press release here.

**Since 2014, Sarantos has won over 42 awards with Akademia LA Music, Beat 100 while also being nominated for the International Music & Entertainments Awards, Hollywood Music In Media, and the Hollywood Songwriting Awards.

** You can find all of my songs, lyric sheets, videos and books on my website for free. 

Links:

Website

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Instagram

Spotify
 
WEBSITE

If you want to use my songs, instrumentals or lyrics for anything, shoot me an email & let's talk.
One Stop, 100% ASCAP and I own 100% of my masters, writing & publishing and can clear easily!


No comments:

Post a Comment