SmithBits TalkRadio

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Sarantos - DRugs - New music release

View this in your browser
 

My new music video for
my alternative/hip hop song
“DRugs" is released
worldwide right now!

 

 

Drugs are bad. I think almost anyone would admit this. It's a difficult challenge and problem we face in our society today. While some drugs are legal, some are not. I believe everyone should have a right to do whatever they want with their body. I'll take this a step further and say that I believe every single drug should be legalized. That way its distribution can be controlled and you should be able to go to any pharmacy or ATM and get the drug of your choice. This way, you would not have to worry about impurities mixed into the drugs, going to bad neighborhoods to find product, or any of the slew of problems you find with distribution. Let the government tax them too. 

But of course, that's only half the battle. How do you handle people who have addiction problems? It's easy to say just don't do drugs. People have addiction disorders to drugs, sex, power etc. I don't have an answer for you but I think as a society we should continue to find a solution.

This is my alternative rock/ hip hop song about some of the famous musicians who died tragically at a young age due to drug overdoses. The bottom line is they were enabled and given what they wanted to sustain their addiction without any regard for their preservation. The music almost makes you feel like you're underwater, like you're drowning. The harmonies are persevering and the vocals sound echoey in a strange way. I'm very proud of the lyrics and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 

The music video takes an in-depth look at this behind-the-scenes world with some graphic imagery. The hidden world of the drug addict is not a happy place. Sometimes people are functional especially in the beginning but over time, the addiction becomes harder to control and even harder to hide. The drug addict eventually does not even care who knows. They won't even try and hide it. They just need their fix. 

Let's try to help people with addiction disorders so they can stay among us in the land of the living. If you know anyone who is struggling with addiction, please reach out to me and I'll try to get them help myself.

Watch this music video!


http://bit.ly/2CnjyZW - Subscribe to my YouTube channel
http://spoti.fi/2ghNevG
https://apple.co/2J78eoO
https://www.patreon.com/Sarantos

I’ll continue to release a new song, music video, book chapter, poem & Behind the scenes video every month. I love being a proud supporter of multiple charities and donating directly to many charitable organizations!

See my newest Vocus press release here.

**Since 2014, Sarantos has won over 43 awards with Akademia LA Music, Beat 100 while also being nominated for the International Music & Entertainments Awards, Hollywood Music In Media, and the Hollywood Songwriting Awards.

** You can find all of my songs, lyric sheets, videos and books on my website for free. 

Links:

Website

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Instagram

Spotify
 
WEBSITE
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
Tumblr
Google Plus
SoundCloud
Spotify

No comments:

Post a Comment